Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Thoughts For Today!!!



When you finally feel like your almost at the top, something comes up and it pulls you right back down. Well don't think you are the only person going through this, it happens to the best of us. One thing that I learned from my past experiences is to try and stay calm through the storm. Patience is truly the key to our success. I found that out the hard way, I almost drove myself crazy because I wanted to get ahead, but what I didn't realize is that God has everything planned, so when we find things going slow or we feel that things aren't going as smoothly as they should it's because this is what God has planned for you and I, and in the end it makes us stronger. Take a moment out of your day and just take a breath and continue with your day on a positive note. Imagine that you are already there.
-Raquel Jennings

1 comment:

  1. Preach! I couldn't agree w/ you more. Everything happens for a reason. You just have to take the good w/ the bad, keep your head up, trust in God, and keep progressing forward.

    ReplyDelete